Hello,
I went ahead and activated Atlassian Intelligence for jira, but I don't see any of the features active in the product... any idea what could be happening?
Thanks
Hi @Hellmut Adolphs and welcome to the Community!
If you are using Jira Software, the set of AI capabilities may seem a bit limited as of today. In this support article you can read up on the features already available, as of now only:
If you don't see any of the features in those places, you can always try to disable / re-enable Atlassian Intelligence. If that still doesn't enable the features, I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian support via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope this helps!
Hi,We have it enabled on all of our eligible tools, but when we try to use it for issue creation or generative content in comments/descriptions, we are repeatedly told to enable it.
I think this problem is happening in the Project created under Jira Work Management.
Kindly check if your project is created under Jira Software or Jira Work Management
It's happening for both JWM and Jira Software projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.