I'm developing a Connect application for Jira cloud and I have some hierarchical data I want to display on the configuration screen for my application.
Does anyone have a recommendation of a library for a tree widget?
Hello Doug!A Connect app can be developed in any language. But I suppose that you use React for UI. If so, it makes sense to use atlaskit and the Table Tree element:
https://atlassian.design/components/table-tree/
Hello @Doug Bass
Same as what @Alexey Matveev said, Atlaskit is the most appropriate library of UI objects and widgets for Connect apps. The Table Tree object doesn't provide all the fancy tree collapse / expand icons, branch lines or branch icons, but that's because it's designed to give your app a consistent look and feel as all others running on Atlassian products.
Just note, the current version of Atlaskit is for React v16, so a few components might not be perfectly compatible with React v18, but there is apparently an update coming soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.