Please let me know how to stop the popups that want me to connect to Teams and/or Slack? They are constantly appearing. I do NOT need any additional interruptions to my day. I already have too many.
Hello,
The Team Level and Sitewide Product recommendations are currently encountering a Bug that fails to recognize that the product recommendations setting has been disabled or dismissed on some sites, and we are investigating the causal factors.
I have already added your feedback for developer review but also please check out the following Bug and select the "This affects my team" option to help us better track the number of impacted users:
Regards,Earl
Hi @Peggy Garcia ,
I know how that feels, but hopefully once you quit the window, they don't come back. Are the same ones coming back when you quit out of them?
Hi @Peggy Garcia,
As Jira admin, navigate to System from the cog icon in the upper right corner.
Select General Configuration and follow the link "Turn of product recommendattions".
This gives you this dialog
You might apply a reason for turning them off. Confirm the change.
IMPORTANT: Notice it cannot be undone and affect all users.
TimK.
Hi Carolyn, yes, they are. Every time I open a Jira window, it pops up. It's so big that I can't even see everything that I need to see and therefore I have to close it every time.
I am in Jira all day long and this is extremely annoying.
Please help!
Thanks Tim, however I am not a Jira Admin and do not have access to turn it off. This should be at a personal preference level since it truly impacts my work in Jira.
Hi @Peggy Garcia, it would be a nice feature if users could toggle this themselves, but this is currently not implemented by Atlassian as far as I know.
TimK
Thank you, done!
Why am I not able to see this "Turn off product recommendations" setting?
Jira Service Management data center version 5.12.2
Hi @Tobias Lindell
That appears to be a Server or Data Center edition. This thread was specifically addressing product recommendations within Jira Cloud. I don't believe that our Data Center or server editions have this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.