Hello Community,
I want to configure the attached image
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-and-manage-portal-access/
Could you tell me with an image in which part of jira service management I can select the option: Anyone allowed on the customer access settings.
greetings
Hi @Pedro Marca Huamancha
Can you confirm that the below settings are already in place?
To do this, the site admin can:
From the top right of your screen, select Settings () > Products.
Under Jira Service Management, select Customer access.
Select Allow customers to create accounts.
Select Customers can access and send requests from the portal without logging in.
Select Save.
If yes, please share screenshot of the above list.
Once, that is set correctly then you should be able to find the project level options
Hello @Fazila Ashraf ,
The previous point is correct, I already have it configured, I share the image.
I would like to know where I can configure the next step
I would appreciate it if you could share an image showing that option.
Ah sorry, now i get what you mean. The instructions in that link doesnt look valid. I gave a feedback on this article.
The instructions in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/change-project-customer-permissions/ are ok for me. Are they helpful for your use case?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.