Hey everyone,
A number of the SLA-related reports included with JIRA are producing odd series values when those series include days where only a single issue is present, and that issue has breached its SLA. The following three screenshots demonstrate the problem:



The confusing part about this, for me, is that breached issues seem to be taken into account correctly when calculating a daily average, if they're mixed in with issues that have met their SLA:

I've also included a zoomed-out snip of the summary table for the 30-day period, in case that's helpful:

...and one of an export that I averaged out in Excel, which gave me the values I'd expect to have seen, though I can't say that those are correct either:

The only tweaks that have been done to either series via JQL is to filter out certain accounts that are used for testing. Further, we're making use of both JIRA's built-in SLA tools and the SLA Time and Report plugin, and my only thoughts are that we've mis-configured something in one of them (or both) that we're not aware of, or there's an issue with JIRA that we need to try and work around
Cheers in advance for your input; I'll be keeping an eye out for responses!