Hey, quite new to Jira, currently setting up a basic IT service desk with three main Work Categories: Incidents, Service Requests and Changes. The idea is that Incidents would have different turnaround times for the same priority as a Service Request or a New Change Request.
I have successfully set up turnaround times to resolution for Incidents using a simple conditional "Work Category" = Incidents using the P1-P5 categories.
However when I try to add a further Goal using "Work Category" = Service Requests it seems to clash with the previous goal and when a service request is raised it does not have a goal time allocated. I'm assuming it's because the Goal has the P1-P5 priorities set and there is a non-removeable priority that states "All Remaining Priorities" that is set to blank.
Is there a way to make this model work using SLAs and priorities? As far as I could tell only the priority can determine the turnaround time in the SLA (Urgency - high/med/low would be good for Service Requests but it does not come up as an option). Would appreciate any help even if it means I'm on a completely wrong track in trying to set this up.
Thanks