The documentation lists the parameters of the Cloud version of "createIssue" as:
projectKey
parentIssueKey
issueType
summary or issueSummary
priority
description
components
due date
security level
summary or issueSummary
Whereas the DataCentre version has an extra parameter "estimate":
projectKey
parentIssueKey
issueType
summary or issueSummary
priority
description
components
due date
estimate <--- THIS PARAMTERS IS MISSING FROM THE CLOUD VERSION
security level
custom fields mappings/field mappings
I do not require an "estimate" parameter in either version, but it needs to be passed in the DataCentre version, since I need to pass the "custom fields mappings".
How can I call "createIssue" in such a way that I do not have to change the call between the Cloud and DataCentre versions?
I was thinking I could use a "map" for the parameters, but since "custom fields mappings/field mappings" does not look like a proper parameter name, what would the keys to the map be?