I am preparing for the org admin certification exam. The course specifically states that site-admins is the default group for org admins and gives the historical reason why it is site-admins instead of org-admins. It also has a hint that mentions paying attention to that wording because org-admins could be used to mislead you in exam questions. At least one of the sample questions I saw did just that.
I just created a new org to practice and it looks like they actually changed the group name to org-admins for new organizations. So what should I expect on the exam given that now either of those group names could be correct? Has the exam been updated to use the new group name of org-admins or should I answer questions as if site-admins is the auto-created group that requires at least one user and can't be deleted. Would hate to get questions wrong because of a feature change that wasn't accounted for in exam questions. Hoping someone here has already found this issue and was able to get a response or an Atlassian team member can provide some clarity.