I do not see issue collector under project settings - in a company managed ProjectI am a project admin. I am also a Jira org admin and I do see it under system, but not under the project settings of a company managed project.
You'll find it under Issues > Collectors
Thank you, but looking for where project admins would find them or in cloud are issue collectors only accessible to Jira admins.On Jira server under project settings if you were a project admin, you could configure an issue collector. Is that not the case in cloud and only Jira administrators can create and manage issue collectors?
Hi @Lopes, Bonnie Q sorry for the late answer.This is under Project settings > Issues > Collectors. So no major change in function or accessability it just moved within the settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.