When I click on settings in Jira and scroll to Atlassian Admin - User Management I get a blank page. I have cleared my cache and history and restarted my browser. (Safari v16.5.1) I am still seeing nothing but a white page. If anyone else has solved this problem please let me know. thank you.
Hello @Shan Hoffmann ,
Have you tried using a different browser?
Hi Shan,
You can try a couple of different things.
1. Try a different browser
2. Try Incognito mode
3. Log out and log back in again with the appropriate userid. I have multiple Atlassian IDs and sometimes the browser gets confused.
Thank you I will give it a try.
Hello I will give it a try. It is a work laptop so not sure my download accessibility but worth a shot. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.