How do I set a Smart Variable to zero?
I tried to use just the number 0 and got an error, then tried this and got an error:
Hi @Cash Coyne
Context is important for automation rule questions. Please post an image of your complete automation rule, images of any relevant actions / conditions / branches, an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected. Those will provide context for the community to offer ideas. Thanks!
Until we see those...
The variable value can be set to 0, however variables are always text data type. And so I suspect the error / problem you are encountering is trying to use that value as a number later in the rule.
To convert a text value to a number, please use the asNumber function:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-text-fields/#asNumber
Kind regards,Bill
{{#=}}0{{/}}
Ahhh... didn't know variables are always text data type. That helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.