We've recently upgraded from Confluence v 5.4.4 to 5.8.18 and have encountered a new issue, where we can't disable the sticky sort option on our Community Forums. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, can it be resolved?
Thanks!
Mike
Hi Mike,
My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead of the Product Team here at Adaptavist. First of all, thanks for your interest in our products. In regards to your question, are you using the server or the cloud version? What is the version of the plugin you are using?
Cheers,
Rafael
Hey Rafael,
We're running version 2.71 on Confluence 5.8.18. I'm afraid I'm not sure if it's the server or cloud version but my best guess (unless there's a way I can check) would be server.
Hi @Michael Keating
Please see link below to check if its Server or Cloud version:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-know-what-version-of-confluence-is-running-179441565.html
Please can you attach a screenshot of the issue where you can't disable the sticky topic option.
Regards
Divya Margani | QA & Support Analyst | Adaptavist
Hey @Divya Margani [Adaptavist],
I've attached two screenshots here: one of the config info (I think it's Server version) and one as requested of where we can't change the sticky option.
screencapture-www-samaritansnet-org-admin-systeminfo-action-1459782580431.png
sticky.png
Hi @Michael Keating,
The "sticky topics on top" option that you've highlighted cannot be removed and it will be there by default. If you do not wish to see the sticky topics of your Forum on top, then you can uncheck the option. But the option cannot be removed.
Divya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.