Hi Community,
I'm working on setting up a chain of automation rules in our company's JIRA instance and have run into an issue I hope you can help with. I'm trying to automate the following process:
Automation Rule 1: When new users are added to Field A (called involvierte Personen), only the newly added users (excluding those who were already there) should be added to Field B (called Benachrichtigungsfeld). I've set this up using SIL, and it's working well.
Automation Rule 2: If the value of Field B changes, a comment should be posted, mentioning the new users that they've been added to Field A. However, this second rule doesn't execute, even though I've enabled the option "Check to allow other rule actions to trigger this rule" in Automation Rule 1.
The audit log for Automation Rule 2 shows no errors; it's as if nothing has triggered.
Can anyone offer some insights or solutions?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
P.S.: I initially tried combining these rules into one, but the comment would mention the previous users in Field B, which seems like a synchronization issue. That's why I split them into two separate rules.
Best regards.

