And I can't figure out how.
On the official support pages, it only mentions about page ownership xfer.
And in the community, there's a user suggested method but the menu I see is different from the start.
Is there a way to resolve this please?
Hello @차지호
Can you provide more information about what exactly you mean by "transfer ownership"?
Does the other company have their own Jira and Confluence Cloud site/products under a different URL?
Do you need to move the sites to a different Atlassian Cloud Organization?
Do you need to change the URL of your site without changing the parent Organization?
Do you just need people from the new company added as administrators of the existing Organization and billing, without making any other changes to it?
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
I am sorry somehow the alarm mails were in spambox :x
My current company and the organization is shutting down soon so I'd like to move the contents produced by current company to a new one.
Just moving the pages and jira projects under the new company's conf/jira is what I want to be exact.
Thank you.
Have you reviewed the documentation provided by Atlassian for cloud-to-cloud migration?
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/cloud-to-cloud-migration/
No, I only checked from the admin page and it didn't work from there. Thanks and I'll try this one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.