Could I know what is the capacity of JSM in Atlassian to store tickets in the Cloud?
I want to know the maximum number of tickets for the four packages mentioned on the pricing website(https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing).
Hi Moon,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be created and stored in Jira Service Management.
You can check out this post as this is related to your question - Does JIRA Cloud slow down if there are a large number of issues in a project?
Theodore
Hi @Odd_lynice ,
Thank you for your prompt response.
I will take note that the Free, Standard, Enterprise, and Premium packages do not have limitations on the number of tickets created. However, the Free and Standard packages may be affected if the data storage limit is exceeded. Am I correct?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Moon
Hi @Moon The data storage differs per plan but please review Track storage and move data across products "Storage limits are not currently enforced. If your Confluence or Jira products exceed their plan's storage limit, we won’t cancel your subscriptions or remove any data, as long as usage is in accordance with our acceptable use policy."Theodore
If the ticket number increases, it will consume the data storage space. Therefore, the Free and Standard packages should be affected. Am I correct?
If the data storage amount exceeds the allotted capacity, is the default action to deactivate data after 120 days? Once the data is deactivated, will it be possible to delete it? Am I right?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.