I am a billing admin and some of our subscriptions are using my credit card but others are using one of the other billing admin's credit card. I am not able to reach him right now so I was going to just move everything over to my credit card. However, I am only able to get to the credit card information for the one subscription that is currently under me. I have tried so many things I am reading, but I keep getting stuck. For example, one article said to choose "subscription" on the left menu, but I only have the left menu for that one subscription. I am only seeing the "billing Preview" and when I click on manage, all I see is that the credit card is going to expire today and they are going to deactivate my subscription. Then when I click on the View Billing Admins, it only shows the other guy. I need help!
