I have some trouble setting up access to the knowledge base of my JSM project. Currently I have the following behavior:
Internal Customer (without Confluence access):
When an internal customer (with Atlassian account) without Confluence access / licence tries to access the knowledge base directly (https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/XYZ/) a error message is shown: No confluence access, try another account. If the user first sings into the servicedesk (https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals) he can go to the knowledge base without any issue.
External Customer (Portal-Only):
When an external customer (portal-only) tries to access the knowledge base directly, it always gives the error message (No confluence access, try another account), even if a successfull login to the servicedesk was made.
I would expect that the login should work for internal and external customers directly, without previous login to the servicedesk. But even more critical is, that the access for external customers isn't working at all.
Is there any configuration that has to be made to get this fixed?