Happy New years,
Is the time captured by the “Time in Status” feature/plug-in gets saved to the Jira standard tables?
Larry
Hi @Larry Vervynckt
If I go over the details of the ap on the Atlassian Marketplace, I'm pretty sure that the date is not stored in default Jira tables, but it gets if from the tables in Jira for usage.
To be sure I suggest you raise a request at the vendor and ask then for clarification.
A while ago I found this wonderful repository on GitHub that helped me find specific plugin tables in the JIRA DB: https://github.com/redradishtech/activeobject_views/blob/master/jiraplugins.csv
For the Time In Status, it looks like the tables would have the following prefix: AO_956E29
Hope this helps!
Thank you
Hi @Larry Vervynckt 😌
The Time in Status for Jira does not get saved to the Jira standard tables by default. Time in Status for Jira allows data export to CSV and XLSX files.
Hi @Pierre Ibrahim
This is based on running Jira on-premise, not in Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.