so we went through some stuff in our board settings and fields settings and we finally managed to get issue links on Hidden fields. however I cant make it unhidden both the show and remove actions are grayed out and no matter what I try or do I cant unhide it. can I get some help please? I believe Ive tried everything there was online to fix this but had no success. appreciate your time and help period
Hi @kamal ,
The "Issue Links" field can not be made visible in the portal for customers. There is no functionality in the portal to support this.
Best regards,
Kris
Hi @kamal
I am afraid that you might be hitting this
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4636
I suggest to vote and watch this ticket in order to be up to date with updates.
thanks for your time and attention. I checked the issue but it doesn't really relate to what is happening to us. we are like one step behind where this issue is. we have problems activating the field itself on our costumer portal
oh well if that's the case I can stop trying for it. thx for your help sir. ill keep this issue open for 1 or 2 days and then close it perhaps.
@kamal
My point was that there is already a future request created and currently it is not possible to add Linked Issues. Watching and voting is a good idea. Thanks to that maybe some day it would be added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.