We have a filter query that we would like to further filter out.
Currently we have a board on a JSW that is using a JSW, filtering out an issuetype, a combination of two custom fields and removing a component and labels. We would like to further filter out all Epics that were not reported by our PO unless they are reported by someone and forecasted to be within the next PI. So.....I know. I know. Complex JQL for board filters are not the best way, and believe me, I will be trying to rid out the waste. In the meantime, can anyone give me some suggestions? Below is the complex query that is currently being used and all that is needed now is the filtering out of the epic only showing if reported by PO or showing by others only if in PI. Thanks ahead of time. All you JQL masters have at it.
project = [JSW] AND issuetype != [IssueType] AND ([CustomField] = [Value] OR [SecondCustomField] = [Value]) AND (component != [ComponentValue] OR component is EMPTY) AND (labels != [Value] OR labels is EMPTY) ORDER BY RANK ASC