Hello,
I'd like to have a custom field populated when a Service Request is created in the portal.
I've done the following:
Kind Regards,
Veronica Wilson
Hi @veronica.wilson ,
From the image that you've shown the "pol_grafanarequest" field should automatically get set to "Grafana", do you see some other behavior?
Hello Jehan,
Yes, Grafana is preselected, however, it's not isGrafana which I believe would check to make sure that the Portal Group=Grafana. If, it's not isGrafana then I do not want it to be added as a value. How do I do that?
Veronica
Not sure I understand the use case you're trying to achieve? Perhaps you can add some more details about what is the scenario you're trying to achieve by hard-coding a value "isGrafana" instead of "Grafana", this will help us in finding a solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.