I have a custom field that contains alpha, numeric, and special characters.
I need to copy the value to a diff custom field then trim out all values except for the numeric characters.
Right now I have it set to trigger when a value is added to the custom field.
Then edit the issue and copy custom field 1 to custom field 2.
I'm then using "Additional Fields to update the copied text to replace all characters except for the numeric.
The Copy function works but when I get to the step to modify the text I get the following error:
Error while rendering additional fields.
Failed to get value for issue.fields.customField_10124.replace('[^0-9]', '')
This is the Additional field data I'm using.
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10124": "{{issue.fields.customField_10124.replace('[^0-9]', '')}}"
}
}
I've tried switching the target and source custom field numbers, and I've tried adding a Re-fetch issue data step but nothing seems to fix it. Thanks for any help you can provide!