Hi there!
I have got the following Jira structure:
- Epics
- User Stories
- 3 US for each Epic
- US 1 has 10 Story Points (weight)
- US 2 has 20 Story Points (weight)
- US 3 has 70 Story Points (weight)
- Sub-tasks
- US 1 has 1 subtask, no Story Points defined
- Grouped by Components (8)
Context:
- I have a column type progress based on status, with different % for each Status.
This gives me for each of the 8 components:
-->the progress for each US
-->the progress of the Epic: average of each US progress
-->the progress of the component: average of the Epic progress
- I have a column, weighted progress, with the following formula: SUM{story_points*progress}/100
This gives me for each of the 8 components:
-->the weighted progress of each US
-->the weighted progress of the Epic: addition of each US weighted progress
--> the weighted progress of the component: addition of each Epic weighted progress
The problem is, that I'd like to have for each component: the average of each Epic weighted progress instead.
In order to solve this, I have tried adding another column with a custom formula, but I can't solve the problem.
The formulas I have tried:
Formula 1)
if level=1:
AVG
{
SUM{story_points*progress}/100
}
Formula 2)
SUM{story_points*progress}/100/COUNT{epica}
I hope somebody can help me 
Thank you in advance!!!
Best regards