I'd like to send an email daily that checks for issues that are older than 5 days and emails a list of the issues in that status to the reporter of the issue. So far I've managed to get a list emails but the users are getting an email for each issue that is older than 5 days. Ideally if they have 1 or 50 that are older than 5 days I'd like them to get one email instead of one for each issue. Also, if it only works if I have Run a JQL search and execute for each issue checked and the JQL I'm using for the next step in the scheduled step
Right now I have:
When:Scheduled
9:00 AM daily
JQL:project = "User issues" and status = "Issue set" and updated < -5d and "LTO [Checkboxes]" is EMPTY
Then: Lookup issues
JQL:project = "User issues" and status = "Issue set" and updated < -5d and "LTO [Checkboxes]" is EMPTY
And:Send Email
You have issues open longer than 5 days. Please check your issue requests and close any finished overrides. If you need to extend please check the LTO checkbox in the issue on the right column
{{#lookupIssues}}
* Issue Key: <b>{{key}}</b> (<a>{{url}}</a>)
* Summary: <a>{{Summary}}</a>
*Reporter: <b>{{issue.reporter.displayname}}</b>
{{/}}
The above works but all reporters get an email for each item that matches.
If I take the JQL out of step 1 then it fails
Would like to have it send one email per reporter if they have 1 or more issues.