So, I saw a question about seeing priorities on the storyboard, etc., but I just want to know how to set a priority for an issue I have in the backlog. As of right now, I am only able to set priorities for the child issues within the issues on the backlog and that doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Forgive me if I'm missing some rules of Project Management here; I'm not trained in it or Jira, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it work.
For context;
I work with an external dev team, and I would like to create the list of backlog items and set a priority on them at the top level, so that the devs can effectively plan the sprint without me being present. I work as the UX Designer and it makes more sense to do it this way.
Is there some process or feature I'm missing here? Ideally I could just set the priority and move forward, but open-minded to other suggestions.
