You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm still muddling my way through Jira stuff and I'm not a programmer.
As you'll see on the image I am creating an automation that should automatically transition an issue from 1 status to another after a certain duration of time. I have that occurring for 3 different status and durations. The trigger runs daily to see if any of the fields match was a variable (start date) more then 30/60/90 days and move to the appropriate status. To me everything seems logical but I am getting an error as listed below.
Error
The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. You need to use the option to run JQL to provide issues. The following components require issues: Issue condition, Transition issue
So I turn on the "Run a JQL search and execute actions for each issue in the query." check box but now it wants me to have a JQL search. What should I be searching for? I put in "Start date" != {{now}} but I'm sure thats wrong....
