I would like to prevent the team members of my organization from logging time for the past as it affects directly the KPIs we have set. Is there a way that Jira doesn't allow logging time for the past? Note: I want to use Jira tracking only
Hi @Arensa Prasta
Third-party Apps like Clockwork Automated Time Tracking & Timesheets PRO can provide you with this functionality.
Using the Billing Periods feature, you can configure a timeframe and define a point at which users will no longer be permitted to add, edit, or remove work logs for that timeframe. This is useful for ensuring accurate invoices, payroll, and KPIs as in your case.
This feature allows you to manually or automatically close periods.
I'll be happy to give you a tour of the App, please reach out here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.