Hi all
I'm quite new to Jira and I'm exploring my options. So, it would be very helpful for me to receive your valuable advice or any insights you might have for someone starting out as a Jira admin.
Access: Jira user admin
Product: Jira cloud
Plan: Standard
1. Can swimlane creation be automated to specific boards on Jira company-managed projects?
2. Is it possible to manage one project with 2 different board settings and share those board settings all across the Jira instance?
3. Is it a good idea or a good practice to add swimlanes for each month? ( Project time duration always will be more than a year)
4. Is it possible to pull specific swimlane data to a report?
Here is what I'm trying to achieve
Background: I have over 10 projects at the moment over time projects will add up. I have decided I'll go with Kanban considering the flexibility and simplicity of the management style. In a each one of the projects has two different teams SEO and web development team. Once the project is developed & tested web team hands it over to the SEO team. The SEO team has monthly recurring tasks for every single project. I will need to generate the following reports A. productivity reports regarding team members and B. Project reports considering the impact of 2 teams on overall project success.
I'm sorry about the lengthy post. Thank you for your time. And Merry Christmas to those who celebrate.