I'm trying to configure some programmatic API to connect to my Confluence domain through OAuth 2.0. It seems that I need a client_id and a token. However, when I'm following [this guide](https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-oauth2-provider-api/) of OAuth 2.0 setup, I'm asked to create an "incoming link" and set up its scope as a prerequisite. I tried to follow the guide but was not able to find any place to set up the scope. Moreover, I'm confused by the URL that I need to provide to the incoming link. What URL should I provide here? Why do I have to set up this incoming link for OAuth 2.0?
All I would like to do is to call some open-source library and connect to my Confluence domain. Can anyone offer some help here? Thanks!
Can anyone provide some help? My biggest blocker is that I was not able to see the link of setting up scope and API token after creating the incoming link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.