I have 2 project within the same Jira instance, lets say project A and B. Now I want to export a ticket XYZ-123 from project A, then import it into project B.
The thing is that a XYZ-123 ticket has development data, like pull requests, its status (either merged, declined, open), created branches and commits.
So, if I export this ticket, I see that the "Development" column has this value:
{pullrequest={dataType=pullrequest, state=MERGED, stateCount=4}, json={"cachedValue":{"errors":[],"summary":{"pullrequest":{"overall":{"count":4,"lastUpdated":"2023-12-20T18:06:34.754+0400","stateCount":4,"state":"MERGED","dataType":"pullrequest","open":false},"byInstanceType":{"bitbucket":{"count":4,"name":"Bitbucket Cloud"}}}}},"isStale":false}}
When importing the ticket using "External System Import" I am mapping the "Custom Field (Development)" -> "Development" . I even see this data in the next step in import wizard.
But the imported ticket does not have this info in it. Seems like everything is set, I mean the Bitbucket -> Jira integration, custom fields and their mapping.
I also tried to play around the permissions, but no success.
Can you please help me to understand the reason and solve it ?