I have a person that was at Administrator level. I have downgraded this person to 'User', but that would still mean that they have access to all historical tickets they submitted, including information with attached sensitive documents. I was wondering:
1) Does removing the account permission from JIRA do anything to historical and currently open tickets that they self-entered into the system?
2) Is there a way to do a batch-update to change that user from the original submitter/requestor to another administrator so that historically, it looks as if the active current admin submitted their tickets?
I'm asking because the individual has left the organization, but still has access to JIRA. They will not have a need for JIRA and will need the license revoked. I want to make sure that anything they submitted for self-work on behalf of the department continues so that when it is marked as done, it is registered to a current administrator. I also don't want any orphaned records.
Any information would be appreciated.