Hello !
I'd like to do a ticket search with a JQL branch that uses a variable I create and retrieves information with a REGEX match.
But when I run my test with .match I see in the logs that it's empty. Do I have an escapement problem or is it just not possible?
I send screen :


The result of audit log :
Error searching for related issues. This is most likely because the following issues don't have a related issue of the type you specified. Try narrowing your search to only include issues that contain links to related issues:
NEX-9: "((Key = ) AND (key != NEX-9)) AND (project in (10014))" - Error in JQL Query: Expecting either a value, list or function but got ')'. You must surround ')' in quotation marks to use it as a value. (line 1, character 9)
And finally, the information given in the description of my ticket that should match is: "NEX-1" and I do have an existing ticket named NEX-1.
I've tested this by setting key = NEX-1 directly, and it works fine.
So if you can help me, I'd be very grateful!