Hello,I was happy to learn that confluence is adding a database like features, and so I added it to my instance, but I can't seem to be able to customize the viewing options.I created a simple database with three columns:- Name (text)- Environment (tag)- Expiration Date (date)I wanted to reference the date value only in a table on a different confluence page, but all i am able to do is reference the whole database entry:As per this short instruction - Setup a value macro | Confluence Databases Help Center (intercom.help) - I should be able to reference a single value, but I am missing the "database macro" in confluence.Is there something that needs to be enabled in the Settings? Do I need to add a custom macro to the "Macro Usage" tab in the "Administration" section?
@Marek Kowalczuk When you add the macro what do you see as the configuration options?
@Brant Schroeder I can merely copy the URL of the entry directly from the database, i cannot add it as a macro to a page.
Did you submit a support issue to intercom the app vendor yet?
Yup, but they are not very eager to support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.