If you visit the list of screens, each one will be shown with a list of places that it is used. Two columns, one for "screen schemes" and the other for "workflow". If both columns are empty, it is safe to delete the screen.
Hi Nic:
I have several screens without associated data in the columns "screens schemes" and "workflow"; but it does not give me the option to delete them. Please I can tell if I'm missing something. I am connected as administrator. Thank you.
What version of JIRA are you on, and is there a cog or icon to the right of the screen with a drop-down menu?
Hi Nic,
Sorry for not replying before. We currently have the JIRA version v6.4.8Yes there is a drop-down menu, but only gives the options of: Configure, copy and edit. I do not see the Delete option.
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.