Hi,
I have a custom field (customfield_11248) that I want to update with the contents of multiple multi-select custom fields. What I want to do is create this automation so that the following can happen:
customfield A: option 1, option 2, option 3
customfield B: option 4, option 5, option 6
automation would set customfield_11248 to be: option 1, option 2, option 3, option 4, option 5, option 6
If any values are added to or removed from customfields A and B, customfield_11248 would update appropriately. For example, if Option 2 was removed from customfield A, customfield_11248 would then appear with: option 1, option 3, option 4, option 5, option 6
I've tried multiple different JSON configurations but I can't get past being able to just adding to customfield_11248. updating or removing values always seems to be the hang up.
One additional caveat is that there are actually a total of eight different customfields that I want to feed into customfield_11248, so breaking it out by the different scenarios won't work here because I'd run out of steps in the automation. These fields can also be empty, so that needs to be considered as well.
Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.