Is there a way to edit the quick filter options in the board view for my service project? I know how to do it for a software project but can't find an option for my service project.
@Mara Kaspers I noticed in our service project that it is now possible to edit quick filters. :-)
You access it via the three dots in the upper right corner of board view -> Configure board -> Quick filters.
Currently it is not possible to edit quick filters on JSM boards, but there is a suggestion to add it, see JSDCLOUD-13296. I would recommend that you go and vote on it and follow it for updates.
Thanks Mikael, do you know if there is any way to customize the board view today? It seems there are no other options to group, filter, sort, etc. either
No, currently the only thing that can be configured is the columns and the column restraints, but I would assume that Atlassian will add more customizations in the future.
This feature is already described on the documentation for JSM at Create quick filters for your board | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support.
Is it safe to assume, that it will be available soon?
Amazing!! It works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.