How can we add the "discovered while testing/testing discovered" relationship to our linked issues?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Probably the best option is to ask your administrators to add a new type of issue link for "discovered during testing".
Thank you! Would you happen to know where I could find the documentation to execute this request? When I mentioned it they were unaware it was an option, I'd like to assist them in the right direction.
I'd like to assist them in the right direction
Tell your administrators the following:
"Go to Google, type in 'Jira cloud configure issue linking', then push the enter key"
Have fun.
Yes,
I have a worry that you think you might need to tell your admins how to do this. Not because they don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of the complexities of Jira, but it's the sort of thing an admin should be able to say, in the worst case, "I don't know, I have not looked at this bit of a system before, please give me a bit of time to investigate and learn it". It should be their job to go work it out, not yours to tell them!
I've been doing Atlassian admin for <mumble> years, and the pace of change combined with the complexity of the products mean that I am still saying "I don't know, but I'll find out" at least once a day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.