Hello,
I'm trying to set up a database that will contain a list of functional requirements for our project. I've added an ID, a Category (e.g. GUI, Data Exchange, ...) a short description, a version (MVP, V1, V2, ...) a MoSCoW and a Page Link field.
The idea is to use the Page Link field to either point to an existing page, or if needed to automatically create a new page "Detailed Requirement" that includes the database entry macro.
This way we have a high level overview of requirements in the DB while we can detail the requirement in it's own page.
The options for page creation "Under fixed parent page" works like expected, but I can't figure out the functionality behind the other options: "Under dynamic..." and "Based on field value". The latter seems only enabled when the referenced database contains an external link to another database.
Anyone has any clue how this can work?
I would be most grateful.
Regards.
DB:

Field Settings Title:
