I have a confluence page on which I want to create two selection options.
I've looked at the "How to show or hide blocks of fields in ConfiForms conditionally" page and other examples. They explain how to show/hide certain fields. I want to show/hide the entire form on the page. Not certain fields within a form.
I don't have the "DIV Container" macro on my list of Confiforms macros. Appreciate any help in how to set this up.
Hi
What are you planning to use for creating a " two selection options."?
Alex
Hi Alex,I'd like to have a radio group for the user to make the selection. That way if needed I could also add more options for more content blocks or a different form, if needed.
OK, are you talking about creating one from to offer fields to select and then to show another form based on the selection the user made!?
Is that what you are looking to create
Yes, there will be one form with only radio buttons (submit button is not required, of course) for the user to first make a selection. Based on which a content block or input form will be rendered under it on the same page.
It does not necessarily have to be a form with radio buttons to make the selection. I'm open to other suggestions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.