How Can I achieve this? I need to set up two separate JSM instances under one organization. I want complete segregation for these JSMs.
Thank you!
Hi @Muhammad Sochan ,
One organization can have multiple instances of JSM, but only if you set up multiple sites in your organization. An Atlassian site has its own URL and under that same URL, only 1 instance of the same product can be uses. By adding sites (or URLs) you can indeed accomplish what you describe.
It may be a good idea to read up on the topic in these support articles:
Hope this helps!
I have read these articles already and need to know the exact steps to setup multiple instances.
@Walter Buggenhout do you have any knowledge article about creating multiple instances?
You can follow the instructions here. It should ask you to create a new Site URL.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/set-up-jira-products/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.