Which permission do you change to stop people from being able to create new customers?
Hi Terry, I believe you are looking for the 'Customer Access' tab in the left menu of the Jira Service Management section under Settings (the gear) / Product
There's an option in there under the 'Portal access' section to "Don't allow customers to create their own accounts".
Hope that helps.
Hello @Terry Dance
Thank you for your question. If by people you mean JSM agents then it is not possible to disable this. Agents are always allowed to create customers.
However, there are some other settings that you can set.
Is this something that you can work with?
Ah ok I think thats it.
I guess the "agents" mentioned are people that the the "Agent" access in the administration section?
Agents are users that have the Jira Service Management - Agent access defined in the User details
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.