Hey I want to disable to the default value for one of the Custom filed because which is breaking my current work flow,\.
How can i do that in jira
Hi @Priyanka , below are the steps to follow to do this. Please note that if this field is used in other projects, then you will be impacting those other projects which might be depending on that default, so please check with your other users accordingly.
Hi Priyanka,
Hope you’re doing great! Regarding your question:
Hey, I want to disable to the default value for one of the Custom fields because which is breaking my current workflow. How can I do that in jira?
To disable the default value on Company-managed projects, please go to:
With the above steps, you can disable the default value for your custom field.
Please let us know how it goes!
Regards,Felipe
ServiceRocket Apps Support
-We’ve Got Your Back!
Oh... The above is for CMP projects if you are using a TMP projects, then use the following steps:
Is this expected to work also in Jira Server deployment?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.