Hi
I want to create an automation rule which will result in an email being sent which lists a unique list of Assignees, the Assignees are pulled from a lookupIssues and further narrowed down in a If. For example,
1. Trigger: Sprint Complete
2. lookupIssues: JQL sprint = {{sprint.id}} AND project = TEST AND issuetype = Task AND "Story Points" is not EMPTY
At this point I imagine I need to create a variable like, {{uniqueAssignee}} which equates to {{lookupIssues.assignee.distinct}}
Then I want to do another lookupIssues, the same JQL as before, but I want to add Status = Done AND assignee = {{uniqueAssignee}}
Thereafter I want to compare the sum of story points for the last lookupIssues, i.e. {{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}} is less than X
Then I want to pull that information into an email.
The email ideally looks like;
"
uniqueAssignee1
uniqueAssignee2
"
I have tried several variations of this rule and cannot find the right sequence of steps & email format to achieve this result. Does anyone have any recommendations?