Hi Guys,
So I need a little help about a jira automation that sends e-mail.
Basically I try to create a table in a e-mail. Which I already got as the following code:
<table>
<tbody>
<table border = "1">
<tr>
<th>Nome Requisitante</th>
<th>Data Envio Recebimento</th>
<th>Nome Fornecedor</th>
<th>Serviço/Material</th>
<th>Centro de Despesa</th>
<th>Centro de Cliente</th>
<th>Empresa</th>
<th>Joker</th>
<th>PO</th>
<th>Vencimento</th>
<th>Valor</th>
<th>Nº da Nota Fiscal</th>
<th>Forma de Pagamento</th>
<th>Código de Barras Legível</th>
</tr>
{{#issues}}
<tr>
<td>{{customfield_10167}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10168.format(“dd/MM/yyyy”)}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10169.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10170.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10171.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10172.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10173.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10174.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10175.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10176.format(“dd/MM/yyyy”)}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10177.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10178.substringBetween("1-","2-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10179}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10180}}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>{{customfield_10167}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10168.format(“dd/MM/yyyy”)}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10169.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10170.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10171.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10172.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10173.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10174.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10175.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10176.format(“dd/MM/yyyy”)}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10177.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10178.substringBetween("2-","3-")}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10179}}</td>
<td>{{customfield_10180}}</td>
</tr>
{{/}}
</tbody>
</table>
The table is already working as the image attached. But the problem is the date fields are empty in the e-mail.

I don't get it why the field is empty. I've tried to create a table with only 1 row and it worked. But as soon as I change to 2 or more rows I get the field date empty.
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.