It seems most automation rules from a project are not running anymore since Friday 15 December 2023 (after 2:30pm CET). Any other users experiencing the same issue?Any suggestions to get them running again.Thanks!
Hi @Erik van Roovert
Welcome to the community.
Are the rules project based rules or do they span multiple projects or even running globally?
It might be a problem with the rule itself.
Are you able to see the logs of the failing rules, if so what do they say?
As yu stated not to be an admin, I also suggest to raise this at your Jira or Site admin, of you are not able to see the details or logging of thee failing rule(s)
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Thanks for your reply. All rules are project based. For example the rule below. I do not see any failed executions. It just stopped after mentioned datetime. The same for simple rules for adding internal comments.My personal account is no admin account but I have access to an admin account. There I do not see anything special.
HI @Erik van Roovert
What are the config changes?
Can you provide screenshots of the rule details and condition or action details, as some setting is should cause not running the rule.
The confihg change is only disabling and enabling of the rule.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.