when we close sprint we have all reports related to sprint but it is considered only in story level for my case I want to do this metric for subtask level instead of story and task.I want a solution to identify sprint performance at the subtask level.I need your findings for this problem.
Have a look at this discussion: How to include sub-task in Jira sprint report? (atlassian.com)
You would most likely need 3rd party apps.
There is a number of reasons why I don't like to work with sub-tasks. I'd rather cut my stories into smaller chunks but leave them as a "normal"-level issue type. Reports is one of them
The whole point of subtasks is that they are NOT part of a sprint.
Looking to measure sprint performance at a sub-task level is
I strongly recommend that you review your processes, you have a hugely broken one if you think you want to do this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.