Hello,
I am attempting to export open issues to excel using a macbook but it continues to open up using Numbers. Can anyone assist by providing me with instructions to keep Numbers from being the default when I export?
Thank you in advance.
Demerle L.
Hi Demerle,
I tried replicating this on my MAC and seems like it defaults to Numbers but what you can do so that you can still open the file on Excel is >>> go to downloads >> look for the file >> right click >> open file with >> select excel.
Not ideal but still allows you to open files in the desired application.
Theodore
Another trick I found
Go to download >> click on file >> get Info >> open with >> select Excel >> change all.
Hope that saves the day and does the trick
Thank you! I appreciate the response and yes this does help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.