I have two company-managed projects and I would like to move issues between them. When I created the newest project, I selected "Share settings with an existing project" to ensure the projects share the same settings. As I have a required custom field set in the original project, when I try to move the issue across to the new project, this field is also required. Unfortunately the custom field doesn't appear to be set up in the same way in the new project as it is for the original project. When trying to bulk migrate issues with this field, the only option available in the drop-down for this field in the new project is "None" which is problematic as this is a required field. Is there a way to update this custom field in the new project so that it aligns with what I have set up in the original project? Is there a reason these fields didn't copy across to the new project when I created it?