In Advanced Roadmaps I want to modify the members of a team but cannot seem to locate how to do that.
It would also be nice to see who created teams
Hello @Chuck Oleary
How are you accessing the information about a specific Team?
I click on the Teams menu. Teams I'm a member of display there directly, or I can go to the Search function and then the Browse function to browse through all teams.
Are you trying to modify a team that you created, or that you belong to?
What do you see when you open the team information up?
For teams to which I don't belong, the only choice I see is "Join Team".
For Teams that I created or am a member of I see more options, like Leave Team and Add People.
I see the team and I get the Join team, that's it.
I am a Jira admin and as we are heading into the new year we are re-balancing some teams and need to move people around.
When I click team settings I also see this:
"Migrated from the xxxx Advanced Roadmaps site."
Hello Trudy
Hope you had a good holiday.
For the new year we are planning on realigning teams, is there a way to do it? All I'm seeing is join the team. These are teams I created when our first plan.
We start PI Planning next week and this is still an issue. I'll raise up a help ticket.
Have you actually joined one of those teams you cannot edit? If you join such a team, are you then able to edit it?
If I understand correctly the problem you are facing is as a Jira Admin you want to be able to edit the memberships of teams that you did not create and have not joined, and you cannot do that. Is that correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.