We've change the name of our service desk, but I cannot figure out how to change it along with the into text on the portal. Please see screenshot below for reference. Thank you in advance.
HI @Deanne Wilson
You need to have a JSM license and to be admin on the project.
@Marc -Devoteam- We do have a JSM license and I am an admin on the project.
Hi @Deanne Wilson
If you do, you are able to select the text box as it is and change the information.
See example, an ITSM project on my Cloud instance
I don't see the project name on your screenshot.
I still don't think you have an JSM agent license assigned.
I was able to figure out the issue. We do have a JSM agent license assigned. Even though I am a Jira Systems Admin, I also needed to be an admin on the actual project as you had mentioned. My mistake, I thought that I already was by default. With that change, I was able to make the needed updates. Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.